Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Howdy, I am still trying to figure out this site, so please bare with me, I'll get it all on in some form or another. The photo above is of Bridelvail falls, on the way to Valdez. This photo is also on the way to Valdez. This one, above (all captions will be below the photo), was shot from the tour boat at Seward. The snow melting is where the water comes from. I really had high hopes of getting a shot like this. It felt good to get a good one. It was a small hump back whale, but, I'm not complaining. There was a strong wind blowing from the back of this Eagle that made it's feathers stand up. I walked 180 degrees around this 20 foot pole from the Eagle's back to front at about 10 feet away and it only looked at me once. Awesome bird up close. This was our view for 3 days in Seward. Ty and derek looking at that view. Check out that clean trailer, Ty washed it for me, while I was washing clothes, as my birthday present. Thank you again Ty. View from back of the boat that we went out on. Very nice. This is a boat like the one we were on, viewed from our camp spot. A good photo of Ty and Brenda, standing in front of Horsetail falls near Valdez. we had a great time traveling together, saw some great sights, and eat some good food that Brenda prepared. Some guy gave Brenda two big fresh salmon, for charging his cell phone battery, and although she had never cooked fresh salmon before, she did a great job with it. Thanks Brenda. >>>>>LATER<<<<<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roy, great pictures. Glad you are having a good time. Remember, the North Pole may be looking for a replacement Santa. :)
Joe

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 4th of JULY!! Pictures are awesome. We are glad you are having a great time. Take care.

P.S. Fix-n Chicken & Dumplings on sunday, we will be thinking of you.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Roy,
I did not have the link to your site so I googled usa roamer andyou were on page one. I never knew someone that famous... Great pictures keep them comming

Ken

Anonymous said...

Great pictures; thanks for sharing all these beautiful scenes. Enjoy each moment. Love, Ann & Herbert.