Saturday, July 12, 2008

Howdy once again, I finally have wi-fi back. I am still at the North Pole and the wi-fi sys went out for several days. The reason I am still here is my tags have EXPIRED! Hopefully they will be here the first to the middle of the week. In Georgia they expire on your birthday, in Texas they expire the last day of month before your birthday. I knew that. DUHH! Old habits are hard to break. Never the less, I have been enjoying myself, sleeping, resting, reading, shooting a few pictures, and working on pictures. Now I'm ready to travel. I am dedicating this post to my Niece, Lynda Hall, who lost her husband Max, this past weekend after a long battle with cancer, and to their daughters, Laura, Allison, and Madison. Just a very small token to say "I love you". To all who have posted comments, "thank you", they were very nice. I have posted a few more photos below, just picked at random. I will not label each one this time, just enjoy each one for what you see. Any questions send me an email. >>>>>LATER<<<<<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you to dedicate this post to Lynda & the girls. Thanks for calling her.

Great pictures and thanks for sharing your travels with us.

Be safe & enjoy yourself. Love ya,
Ann & Herbert.

Anonymous said...

Roy,

Max will be greatly missed. Thanks for the tribute to them. What a wonderful reunion we will have one day up there...


Alan

Anonymous said...

Roy
this was a real pleasure reading your blog. You had a wonderful eye for photography.
Great seeing you again be safe and I look forward to your next visit to GA.

Tyrome

Patty said...

Hi ya Looking for an old friend called Digby Mclean, friend of my brother Ary Pigeon/Carlton Univ in ottawa...can you help? Contact me AT pattymoo54@hotmail.com Tx