Friday, June 27, 2008

Howdy to all, I'm sorry for the delay in posting but mostly because of not being able to find wi-fi that was usable. Also no photos tonight as I have not had time to resize them. I will put some on this weekend. Ty, Brenda, & Derek knocked on my door at 5 am June 15th , and for the last 10 days we have been to Valdez, Seward, Homer, and arrived in Denali yesterday afternoon. I have slept most of the day today to catch up.Tomorrow, 6/27 we are booked on an 8hr tour by buss in Denali Natl. park. Hey, I just looked at the time, 12:05am, and I have to be up at 5:30am. We are leaving here Sat. to go to Fairbanks, from there Ty & Brenda are leaving me to head back to the lower 48. I will take some time to work on some photos and post. >>>>>LATER<<<<<

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. Enjoy as you tour and make pictures. Also, thanks for the phone call...so good to hear from you. It's so very hot & dry here at Reed Creek. Love you, Ann & Herbert.

maggiegracecreates said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I really want to ride the train through Denali someday....

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for allowing us to live 'the dream' along with you! Look forward to the new pictures you'll post in the future.

Alan