Saturday, May 31, 2008

I am camped outside the airstream dealer here in Spokane, Wa. Tomorrow will be a week and will be here until next wed. at least. I came in last weekend to get the recall done on my ref., and a few other items as well. While here I decided to add some more solar panels on the roof of the trailer, also including an inverter for ac power. Now I can dry camp. I haven't been out doing anything much, I don't like big cities, so I will post a few photos I shot while down in Oregon. This is Wallowa lake, just south of Joseph, Or. This is at a very small town named Imnaha, Or. and that is the Imnaha river. This is the end of the road. Mama standing guard over her colt. Hey, it's feeding time. A very pretty sight. There were others but I left, they were letting me know that they didn't like me there. Maybe they were camera shy. By the way, if you ckick on the picture it will get larger for a better view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roy, thanks for the photos. Thinking of you as you travel and pray you will be safe. Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey there Roamer. The pictures are awesome. I'm sure you are enjoying yourself. Take care and be safe. Debbie