Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm still in Enterprise, Or. It's 8:30PM and just getting dark, temp is 43 deg. with winds from WNW at 9 mph, gusting to 18. We have a prediction of 33 deg tonight, BURRR. They are predicting strong winds, and some rain, for a couple more days, from the N and NW. Guess which direction I am headed? I may just stay a couple more days, I calculated that LP is cheaper than diesel fuel, which I saw today at $4.76/gal. The truck and trailer are both serviced and ready to go, clothes washed, I am rested and ready, just waiting on the weather. It is warmer in both Canada and Alaska than here! On the bright side, Maybe I can figure out how to post photos to this site for you to see. Any of you are welcome to place comments on this site when and if you want to. Any questions, send me an email to usaroamer@gmail.com, I'll try and answer them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roy, good morning. We are looking forward to reading of your travels and seeing pictures. Ann & Herbert.

Wing Nut said...

Good morning, Roy. Logged into this BLOG this morning and will look forward to your notes. As you know, Chris and I will be off line and unavailable from June 5th through June 25th. Look forward to your 'words of wisdom' and notes about your trip when we get back. Will trade some pictures too ... if your interested. Doug & Chris

Wing Nut said...

Oh yea ... forgot to mention that I too have a posting on 'BLOGSPOT' and have used it off and on for a couple of years. It's: http://n3aia.blogspot.com

Doug

Anonymous said...

Roy,

Great to see you are logging your travels. At least we can travel the country via you! Jackie and I look forward to reading of your adventures and hopefully seeing some great pics. Be safe and we just might pay you a visit out there some day!

Alan & Jackie