Sunday, May 25, 2008

OK, time to move on once again. I am hooked up and ready to leave Enterprise, Or. It has been a nice break and very enjoyable, although the weather has not been that great at times. I did get the truck and trailer washed yesterday, they needed it very bad. My friend, Joe Sikos, alerted me to a recall on my type of refrigerator, upon checking, it is on the list. Thanks Joe. I have an appointment Tuesday AM in Spokane, Washington to get repaired. That is about 200 miles from here, not much out of the way but a change of routes. I looked at the route on Google Earth and it looks interesting. I love that program. I can check the roads, the type of terrain, the elevation of the roads, and lots more info. If any of you have not used it, check it out. Well I must get to bed so I can get on the road before noon today, Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roy, be safe as you continue your journey. Always good to hear from you. Surely you will see some beautiful scenes....ENJOY! H & A.